Anaerobic Bacteria On Skin
What Are the Real Causes of Acne? Find Out What Really Causes Acne and How to Cure It! by Jim N. Miller
Acne is a very common skin condition that may affect people of every age and race. Even though it usually affects teenagers, adult acne is a real problem and some people continue to suffer from this condition until their thirties or forties.
But, what are the causes of acne?
The main cause is the abnormally high concentration of endogenous hormones (especially androgens) in the blood, during puberty. These hormones cause the excessive production of sebum which clogs the skin pores and promotes the propagation of cutaneous anaerobic bacteria. This leads to skin inflammation and the formation of pimples.
Acne affects mainly the face especially the forehead, nose and chin (due to the fact that these areas have many sebaceous glands), but it may also appear in the back, shoulders and chest.
Here are some facts about acne that you need to know:
* It has been proved that emotional tension can aggravate the problem, so try to avoid stress as much as you can.
* Certain medication like antidepressants and androgen may cause the appearance of this condition.
* There is no evidence that sex can actually help.
* Makeup especial if you leave it on your face for many hours can play a negative role.
* The harmful effects of chocolate on acne seem to be just a myth.
* Hormonal changes are associated with this condition, which means that starting or stopping birth control pills may cause the appearance of this disease.
* Your profession sometimes plays an important role. Working in a hot and humid environment such as catering, kitchen or laundry can have a negative impact on the health of your skin.
* Acne is not caused by poor hygiene, but is an endogenous problem.
* The sun doesn’t cure this disease. The tan we get after sun exposure may just temporarily hide the irritated skin and pimples, but it can not heal.
* Eating a balanced diet can be helpful. Enrich your diet with foods that are good sources of vitamin C (kiwi, broccoli, red peppers, oranges etc.) and vitamin A (carrots, apricots, peaches etc.). You should also increase the amount of fiber in your diet, in order to facilitate digestion and help your body get rid of toxins.
* Some sunscreens may make the situation worse, because they contain too many filters and are too oily.
* Suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome can cause acne in some cases.
It is very important to understand that although these tips can help, there most essential step in getting rid of acne is to achieve hormonal balance. Local or oral acne treatments can have only temporary results and may even have many side effects. Following a holistic treatment and making just a few small lifestyle changes can have spectacular results.
About the Author
Now Pay Close Attention To This-
Are you tired of having to deal with a new pimple every day? Do you yearn for a clear, radiant skin? Do you want to GET RID OF ACNE virtually overnight, without taking expensive and potentially harmful drugs? If yes, then just click here!
Jojoba, Vitamin E, and Tea Tree Oil that helped my oily & dry skin and reduced acne!